Do You Want to Embed this Video On Your Website or Blog ? Click Here to Embed our "Player"
Old Vs New Range Rover ► See The Differences
By: AirCarPublished: 1 month ago
718 Likes 72 Dislikes
Today, Land Rover has revealed The New Range Rover with redesigned exterior, new features interior and new powertrains. So how to identify a new Range Rover? Let's make a side by side comparison of old (2013-2017) and new (2018) Range Rover to see the differences.
We can see some changes in grill and headlight design, the Touch Duo Pro inside,...
Here are full upgrades of New range Rover:
- Redesigned cabin delivers peerless refinement – whether travelling for business or pleasure
- Gesture sunblind: opened and closed by an advanced gesture control system that senses an occupant’s hand movement. All it takes to open the blind is a rearward swipe in front of the rear view mirror, and forwards to close
- Air Cabin Ionisation: uses nano-sized charged water particles to cleanse and purify the air for enhanced passenger wellbeing
- Pixel-laser LED headlights: advanced technology is brighter and yet intelligently blanks sections of LEDs to avoid dazzling oncoming drivers
- Activity key: customers can securely lock and unlock their vehicle without the need to carry a conventional key fob
- New plug-in electric-petrol powertrain elevates the serene comfort of Land Rover’s flagship SUV:
+ Total power/torque output: 404PS (297kW)/640Nm
+ Combined NEDC fuel economy: 101mpg (2.8 l/100km)
+ Combined NEDC CO2 emissions: 64g/km
+ Electric-only range: 31 miles (51km)
+ Rapid charging time: 2 hours 45 minutes
- Elegant and intuitive Touch Pro Duo infotainment system with twin high-definition touchscreen controls is a digital butler fit for the 21st Century
- New 565PS Range Rover SVAutobiography Dynamic mixes sumptuous interior with V8 supercharged performance (0-60mph in 5.1 seconds)
P/s: In this video, we use picture of HSE Dynamic & Autobiography version. Some frames dont have the same version but because those pictures has the same view so we put it into 1 frame to compare ^^
Thanks for watching!
Hope you enjoy this video and leave your comment bellow. To stay up to date with alot of new Video
SUBSCRIBE my channel: https://goo.gl/xgWsDE
Car Comparison with all car infomation: https://goo.gl/Qf5D8h
BMW series Information: https://goo.gl/hXWoM6
Mercedes series Information: https://goo.gl/fJUwMT
Audi series Information: https://goo.gl/sWTVs8
Thanks Again! :)